Monday, November 10, 2008

Apple Lapbook

A while back I did a little apple unit study with the kids. We read some books on apples, picked apples from our own apple tree and made a big pot of apple sauce. We also did our very first lap book. We did our lapbook on Johnny Appleseed. The kids loved doing the lapbook. After we finished our lapbook, they kept talking about all the things they want to make lapbook about. I can't find file folders over here, so we used some cheap folders that I could find. They didn't work very well in my opinion because they were so thin. I did, however, ask my sister to buy me some and ship them to me. Now I have the real thing and am ready to do our next lapbook. I am planning a Thanksgiving one now. Hopefully we will be starting it late this week or next week.

No comments: