Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Okay, I am going to try at this once again. The last few months have been crazy. We have moved our family back across the pond, back to the US. It has been quite the transition with more transition happening soon as baby #7 is due in two weeks. The older kids also started school last week. This is a new experience for us as we have home schooled from the beginning. The kids are doing well and we are trying to get back into some sort of routine.

I planned our meals last week, but didn't share. But, I thought I would this week. I have to admit, planning meals and cooking right now (being 9 months pregnant) isn't very appealing. Food for the most part doesn't even sound good to me. I eat because I have to. Well, on to the menu.

Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuesday - Tater Tot Casserole (we have't had this in years, since they don't have Tater Tots in England) We'll see if the kids still like it.
Wednesday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup (mom gets to go out with friends :)
Thursday - Meatloaf, baked potatoes and veg
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Out
Sunday - Tuna melts and nachos

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Your menu looks great. Have fun getting out on Wednesday night! :-)

Corrina Dea said...

Great to see you are back at it...missed seeing your menus and recipes. Congrats about your little girl!