Monday, May 4, 2009

Meals for the Week

Today is a Bank Holiday in the UK. It is great to have these holidays throughout the year. We love having daddy home. It will be a short week this week too, especially for me. On Thursday, I head up to Northern Ireland with Glenda and Holli. I am so looking forward to a girls weekend. It will be a blast. I look forward to being there with Glenda and her showing us around. BTW, Glenda is from N.I.

As for our meals, I think I will try to make a couple to put in the frig for Steve just to make the weekend a bit easier for him.

Monday - Bank Holiday, ? probably eat something out
Tuesday - Fajitas, Mexican rice
Wednesday - Italian beefs, chips and salad
Thursday - Spaghetti casserole, veg and garlic bread
Friday - Poppy Seed Chicken
Saturday - Frozen pizza
Sunday - Nachos

1 comment:

The Shoes said...

Hope you girls have a wonderful time this weekend. I will be thinking of you as I get to celebrate Mother's Day in the USA! My mom and I are getting back to doing the Race for the Cure together on Sat. Miss you all!