Monday, August 10, 2009

Simple Woman Daybook

For Today (August 10, 2009)...

Outside my window... it is cloudy and trying to decide whether to rain or not. The perfect lazy summer day.

I am thinking... I really should get lunch started and get the kids out from in front of the TV.

From the learning rooms...
nothing much as we are on summer holiday. I do need to get some organizing done.

I am thankful for... a lovely time yesterday with great friends at our small group picnic.

From the kitchen... taco meat smells as I cooked it for our taco salad tonight.

I am wearing... my favorite, comfy denim capris, a teal t-shirt and black flip flops.

I am reading... nothing steady right now. I really need to get into my Bible though.

I am hoping... for a great time, with everyone healthy, when my mom and sister come on Friday.

I am creating... space in my house as I clean things out once again.

I am hearing... the tv in the other room, baby chatter from my 1 1/2 yo, and the sound of colored pencils as someone is drawing in the learning room.

Around the house... sheets to change, cupboards to wash, floor to scrub, curriculum to order, gifts to buy, groceries to order, picnics to have and parks to visit. This pretty much sums up our week.

One of my favorite things... hearing the giggles that come from my two daughters as they play together. They are absolutely two peas in a pod and play so well together.

A few plans for the rest of the week... preparing for company and spending time with friends.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Big sister helping little brother over a log.

Visit Peggy's for more Simple Woman's Daybooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for share,very nice post.Looking forward to more better posts!
sale uggs
ugg outlet
uggs on sale
uggs online
uggs outlet