Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meals for the Week

It has been a couple of weeks, since I have planned our menu. My sister and mom we in town visiting and we were on the go quite a bit. I did cook meals though, just didn't have time to blog them. We had a great time with them and were sad to see them go bright and early at 4:30 a.m. this morning. We are looking forward to seeing, at least my mom, in four weeks when we are in Illinois.

Now that they are gone, I am making lists and trying to get our house back in some sort of routine. One of the first things to do is plan our meals. So here goes...

Monday - Chicken Enchiladas, corn and salad
Tuesday - Omlets, toast and cantelope
Wednesday - Tacos and applesauce
Thursday - Chicken stovetop casserole, veg and bread
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread
Sunday - I think we will be gone to Stonehendge and Bath

There now I have one thing to check off my list. Just in time to add another 3! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for share,very nice post.Looking forward to more better posts!
sale uggs
ugg outlet
uggs on sale
uggs online
uggs outlet