Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trying Again

Okay, so my hope and dreams of keeping up on two blogs are not really coming true (as I am sure you can see.) I really do desire to keep up on this blog a little more than I have. Lots and lots of ideas of what to blog here run through my mind constantly. It is just getting to the computer and writing it all down that I struggle with. I am pretty sure the whole six kid thing has something to do with that. I have been having a difficult time getting done all I want to lately. I feel as though I am running non-stop. I do stop somewhere between ten and eleven each night to fall into bed. My goal then is to stay awake while my husband prays for us. I usually do fall asleep though. Bless his heart though, he doesn't give up and he continues to pray for us each night. It also makes me thankful that we are praying to a God who never falls asleep on us.

So, today I am back today to try it again. Hopefully it won't be three months until I write again. If anyone is still reading this blog, thank you!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm still here! I look forward to reading more in the future. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm here too! Glad you're back!

**hint: you can cheat at it a bit...start a blog notebook, quickly write your ideas down in it when they come to you so they aren't lost forever. Set aside one night a week to write them into your blog and save them as a draft (don't publish). Then when you are ready to post that blog, publish it. So say you want to post one new blog a week, you could write up 4 on your blog night, and then all you have to do is remember to publish one a week. Does that make sense? It is kinda cheating, but it makes life simpler! :)