Monday, December 1, 2008

Plans for the Week

I really need to come up with a meal plan for this week as I need to head to the store this afternoon. I figured since I needed to do it, it would be fun to share it.

Monday - Turkey Poppy seed casserole (with leftover Thanksgiving turkey), corn, salad and bread
Tuesday - Chicken Enchiladas in the crockpot
Wednesday - Pork Chop with rice
Thursday - Belgium Waffles and scrambled eggs
Friday - Homemade Pesto Pizza
Saturday - "Date Night" for mom and dad (it's been four months, so we are looking forward to it) The kids will have chicken nuggets or mac-n-cheese


Boy, I feel so good once I get it all written down.

Other plans I have for the week include wrapping Christmas gifts with hubby tonight to get them in the mail for America by the end of the week, ordering a few gifts online, finding a picture for our Christmas cards, start getting Christmas decorations out, find all our Christmas books and watch a friends little boy on Thursday. I am such a list person. I love to write it all down and I especially love to cross it off.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I feel so much better when I have my meal plan is done and the food in the house... it just makes life easier!
so glad you are one blogspot again!!! just came over here for the first time - adding it to the blog roll!