Monday, December 29, 2008

To Do List

***Today is Monday, Jan. 5 and I am happy to say that we were able to get done everything on our list last week. It feels so good to start a new year and begin school again with some chores accomplished.

This week is a bit out of the ordinary since my husband is off for the week. We were planning on taking the train to York for a day, but a little stomach bug has been making it through the family. As of today, only three of us including me have not had it in one way or another. Thankfully, it comes and then goes quickly. I'm still praying I don't get it. Because of the bug, I think we will be sticking closer to home for the break. We might just go for a walk at a park or something. I would also like to get out shopping.

Knowing we would be home and I would have hubby's extra hands during the break, I started a to do list of projects I want/needed done. It seems my days are so full there are things that slip through the cracks. Today we have been working hard and getting a few tasks accomplished. Once again it feels good to get things in order.

Here is my list: (I am sure we probably won't get it all done, but if we do that would be great too.)

*Clean out the garage
*Clean and organize the attic
*Hang a few pictures
*Put girls summer clothes back in bins up in the attic
*Box up old clothes to take to the Care Zone (a ministry of our church that takes people's things and gives them to people in need)
*Plan a New Year's party
*Clean out the cupboard under our stairs
*Mop the kitchen
*Wash sheets on Friday as we have friends coming on Saturday
*Sit down with hubby and go through goals and such for the new year

That is all I can think of right now. It feels good to just get it down on paper.

No comments: