Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meals for the Week

It just seems I am always needing groceries, I can't imagine why. I am trying to get my week figured out so I can order my groceries to be delivered sometime early this week. I don't have any chicken in the freezer so we won't have chicken until the end of the week.

Monday- Taco Soup (crockpot recipe, if I can get the lid fixed enough to work), salad, cornbread
Tuesday - Pork Chops, veggies ( I am not sure how I will cook these yet, but I have some in the freezer and it is a good option since I don't have any options) Any recommendations on a good pork chop recipe?
Wednesday - Lasagna, caesar salad, garlic bread
Thursday - Chicken and Rice Casserole
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Not sure yet
Sunday - Fish and Chips, my dad arrives for his first time in England in the morning and we have to get him traditional English fish and chips.

No comments: