Monday, March 2, 2009

Meals for the Week

Monday - Chicken BBQ's on buns, potato wedges, coleslaw, and veggies
Tuesday - Meatballs, mashed potatoes, bread, veg and salad
Wednesday- Chicken Fajitas and Mexican Rice
Thursday - Baked Potato Bar (we didn't do this one last week, because I didn't have bacon. I still need to get some this week.)
Friday - Cheese Quesidillas, nacho chips with salsa
Saturday - Frozen pizza or pizza delivered
Sunday - Nachos

I do the chicken bbq's in my crockpot too. They are super easy. I just put 4-6 chicken breasts in the crockpot and dump on our favorite bbq sauce. I cook it on low all day or on high for 4 hours. Half an hour before serving I shred the chicken and put in a little more bbq sauce, if needed. Serve on buns. It is so delicious and easy. We all love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just put chicken in my crockpot for dinner! Thanks for the idea! :)