Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (March 2, 2009)...

Outside my window... The sun is shining, such a beautiful day.

I am thinking... Spring must be in the air, because my nose is running and I can't stop sneezing.

From the learning rooms... reading some Dr. Seuss books to celebrate his birthday today. Also making kites to hang on the bulletin board for March into reading. The kids will write the names of the books they finish reading on bows and place them on the string of their kite. We will see how many books we can read in March.

I am thankful for... Mondays, getting the house back in order and getting back to the normal routine.

From the kitchen... Chicken BBQ's in the crockpot. I can already smell it, Yum!

I am wearing...black running pants, blue longsleeve comfy shirt and bare feet.

I am reading... White Christmas Pie by Wanda Brunstetter

I am hoping... for a quick nap when I get done with a couple things on the computer

I am creating... ideas on how to keep my kiddos busy and out of trouble.

I am hearing... the sound of my English washing machine. It sounds like a jet is taking off in my kitchen.
Around the house... it is getting a bit more back to normal after the weekend. A bit more vacuuming needs to be done later this afternoon.

One of my favorite things... having dinner in the crockpot and knowing that I don't need to be up and making it at five o'clock.

A few plans for the rest of the week... ordering a few things on-line for my dad to bring over next week, finding a cottage in Ireland for our holiday in April, looking for tickets for the Lion King in London to take the boys to, lots and lots of things on the computer I think.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Visit Peggy's for more Simple Woman's Daybooks.

No comments: