Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meals for the Week

Short week for us in the meal department, since we leave for Ireland on Saturday for a week. We are all looking forward to getting away and seeing the south of Ireland.

Tuesday - Chicken Stovetop Casserole, corn and salad
Wednesday - Chickpea Curry (this one is from my new cookbook), ummm...I should get some Naan bread
Thursday - Lime Chicken Tacos and fruit
Friday - Frozen pizza (since we are leaving early Sat. morning, we will be busy packing and loading the van)

Hope you all enjoy the nice springtime. I'll be back in two weeks with another menu.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I need the cookbook!!! next time you are at costco can you get me one? and would love the chickpea curry recipe!!! YUM! and of course naan bread to go with it! double YUM YUM!