Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekly Menu

Okay, I'm trying to get back on track with meals this week. We had a great time with my hubby's mom and brother. We are looking forward to getting back into our normal routine this week. This goes for meals as well. We stopped at the grocery store after church yesterday and I made my menu as I shopped. I was hungry when I was shopping and as a result I bought a lot of easy to prepare food that looked good. I think it will be a bit easier getting back to cooking by doing some easy things.

Monday - Chicken breast sandwiches, coleslaw, oven baked potatoes
Tuesday - Tortellini, garlic bread, salad
Wednesday - Poppy Seed Chicken, corn and fruit
Thursday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Friday - Pizza delivery
Saturday - Something BBQ'd
Sunday - we may be gone, but if we are here we'll to Tuna Melts and chips with salsa

It feels so good to get the week sorted. We are also finishing up school in the next two weeks and we all look forward to a six week break.

No comments: