Monday, January 26, 2009

Meals for the Week

As you can see, I am trying to come up with a name for my weekly menu. I don't really want to take the time to link to Menu Plan Mondays, so I am trying to sort out my own name. Any ideas?

I feel so good, as I already have dinner started in the crock pot. I love my crock pot. I don't know how I would live without it. It helps to make one thing in my life a little more simple. What are your favorite crock pot recipes?

Monday - Crock pot Pork chops, rice and broccoli (I got this from my friends blog, but her link isn't working, Dawn please send a link along)
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Meatballs, caesar salad, garlic bread (sauce with meatballs in the crock pot all day)
Wednesday - Taco Soup with black beans (crock pot recipe)
Thursday - Chicken Stovetop casserole
Friday - Nachos
Saturday - Baked Potato Bar
Sunday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Marti, I deleted that link because I tried the meal and it was HORRIBLE!!! It sounded so good though. Sorry!