Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update on Mickey

Well, I decide to go ahead and throw Mickey in the wash. I did this figuring that it didn't really matter if he broke, because without him being washed I wasn't going to keep him anyway. He really did smell like the diaper pail. I put him in the washing machine, pulled him and tried his music box. Low and behold, it worked. I just let Mickey air dry and now Mickey is back safe and sound in baby's bed.
The first thing I did when I gave Mickey back to baby is take a few pictures. Can you see how he is hugging Mickey? I am so happy Mickey survived.
Thanks for the advice.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwwww, he is so handsome with his little Mickey. I am glad Mickey survived. :-)

Stacey said...

So cute!! Happy you could save Mickey! Nate is just adorable!!