Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Okay, it is Monday I am ready. I just talked through meals for the week with the help of my 7 year old. He wrote them down as we thought of them. I am so thankful for the help with coming up with ideas. I think I need to head to the store tonight after the kids are in bed to pick up a few things we are missing.

Monday - Potato Soup with bread (we didn't have it on Saturday)
Tuesday - Lasagna, Caesar salad and garlic bread
Wednesday - Tacos, Mexican rice
Thursday - Pancakes
Friday - Take out or frozen pizza
Saturday - Chicken Fajitas
Sunday - Grilled cheese sandwiches and chips

I really do intend for this blog to be more than just our menu for the week. Hey, at least I am here regularly though. I have a couple other things I am planning to write on. I hope to get at least one up in the next day or so, as soon as I can upload some pictures from my camera.

No comments: