Monday, February 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY (Februauy 9, 2009)...

Outside my window... we still have snow on the ground but the temperature is rising and the snow is melting.

I am thinking... about how I can make my life more simple and quiet amongst the chaos.

I am thankful for... having all of my children at home with me all day.

From the learning rooms... get a little more on task this week as last week was a bit disrupted due to the snow. I am also hoping to do some history reading and science reading this week. It seems we can never get to both in the same week.

From the kitchen...the cupboards and fridge are bare. I did find a package of chicken and some vegetables. So, I will be making a chicken potpie. Hopefully some banana chip muffins too.

I am wearing... black jogging pants, purple long sleeve tee shirt, bare feet when sitting, slippers when standing.

I am going... to read my Bible and hopefully get a quick nap before the kids come down from rest time.

I am reading... The Heavenly Man

I am hoping... to get my menu planned and the groceries ordered on-line this afternoon.

I am hearing... silence, aaahhhhh and the occasional dove cooing

Around the house... just picking up the clutter after the weekend and all the snow gear from last all the playing in the snow.

A few plans for the rest of the week: ordering groceries, to do some baking, to get back in the swing of lessons.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My daughter yesterday on her 4 yo birthday!

Visit Peggy's for more Simple Woman Daybooks

No comments: